Monday, December 20, 2010

For My Future...

I am very happy with my first 25 years. Of course, there are many things I would like to do before I die. One thing I would love to do is travel to Europe. I am one who loves to see things and experience different cultures. The main places I would like to visit are London, Paris, Rome, and Salzburg, Austria. I have always loved "The Sound of Music" and would like to visit the place where the Von Trapps grew up. I was also in "The Sound of Music" at my church about ten years ago; I was a nun. I was so happy to be part of a musical that I grew up loving!

I am also picturing what my dream home would be. I would like a ping-pong table, a studio for random recordings, and a video game room. I love the Wii, and I would love to come home from work everyday and exercise while having a whole lot of fun playing Wii Sports Resort!

As I have previously mentioned, I would like a degree in Library Science to become a reference librarian. Having a job where I could help people at reasonable work hours would be a dream come true! And of course, I would like to be married (hint to my boyfriend)!



I look forward to the rest of my life. Perhaps in 25 years, I write a blog titled, "The Second Quarter of a Century." I am sure that it would have paragraphs of stories in between then and now! Stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you and know you can do anything you set your mind to! We can travel and I see the hint to me. :P Our room's gotta have a pool table, air hockey, tabletop hockey, foosball, a big enough yard for croquet, a pickleball court, and a tennis court. :)

    ReplyDelete